Diary

Thursday, August 04, 2005

away for more than 1 month

The blog was quite inactive as I traveled in China recently and found that I could not access to the BLOGGER :-? Back in Singapore now for couple of days and busy to clear up issues accumulated during trips

Last week was Guangzhou and before that I was spending three weeks in Hong Kong but had been returned Singapore twice as needed to drop by KL for some important issues. Almost most of the outstanding had been taken care in KL.

Time passed and it is the 2nd month of the 2nd half of the year, or 5 months to close the 2005. Who say IT has recovered? It has more business but it is still a tough fight comparing to the 1999 and 2000 period!

Anyhow, back to the play, I had made lot of progress in Ridge Racer and I am getting myself into the professional race. Indeed, my daughter who age 6.5 can do quite good on the PSP. Yet to have time to upgrade the firmware to 2.0 to access the web using the PSP, also it was discouraged by the report that PSP would report out of memory after some web browsing.

Other 30minute to have a conf call with Japan based UI consultant. It is late and it is better to get some rest for eyes before continue working on the PC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home