Diary

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

starting the online diary

Just back Singapore from a trip from Las Vegas and Tokyo, time is still very confusion, in additional to the flu probably picked up from UA837 from Narita to Singapore on April 24. At Narita airport, I thought I saw a person that I knew Hwee Ming who is a smart lady worked for me in the HP time, but not having a chance to call you as she ran away from the gate 28G!

Had sent my car to repair as it was scratched at the office car park around one week ago where the cleaner suddenly rushed off from the ramp between B1 to B2. Unlike the car park in US, the car park design here in Singapore was pretty space tight, especially in CBD, the quotation back from C&C was heart breaking and they quoted for US$1,100 to repair the sketches! It almost a quarter of the budget that I want to upgrade my computer (still puzzling whether I should go for PC or Mac).

The NAB2005 show in Las Vegas made me wanted to be the Mac fan (it was a long time since the using of Apple II, Apple IIe and the first version of the Mac) then had jumped ship to IBM PC/AT. Something like the mobile phone, it was Ericsson then Nokia and then now Sony Ericsson but time to consider to switch again.

Not mentioned to the PSP that I had just got in Tokyo and I am fantasizing that to be the licensed SONY developer for the PSP, anyone out here just having chance to read my BLOG, who is the SONY licensed developer, please give ma a yell on this.. I am serious to look into this.

Well it is 345a in Singapore morning, my wife and kids of course are all sleeping sweetly except me to be in the "separated room" due to my flu, still up and typing the BLOG....

Time to force myself back in the GMT+8 time zone and there are meetings ahead today as well as presentations need to be come up on time for the Quarterly Management Team meeting as well as some roadmap stuff shot to my colleague who is on his way to Europe for some partner presentation


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home